Wholesale With Kita
Earring And Ring Class
Earring And Ring Class
What’s all included?
- You will receive all materials listed: 1 pair of flat pliers, 1 round nose pliers, 1 wire cutter, 1 ring dongle, storage container for beads, Toolmagic, tarnish resistance wire for earrings and or rings depending on the class you take. You will also receive beads (14k gold filled beads not beads from michaels or hobby lobby) for practice in class. You will also receive vendor info to order your beading supplies, along with sizing charts and other helpful information.
- One on one time with me via Zoom or in person classes are available. One to two hours of my time will be provided showing you the techniques and how and where to order your materials. I can not teach creativity that’s something you need to already have 💜.
- 💪🏾 ADVANCED RING CLASS IS RING STYLES LIKE THE HEARTS, ROSES, INFINITY, LETTERS, SHAPES ETC.
****FOR IN PERSONS A MASK IS REQUIRED DURING YOUR SESSION*****PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS MY HOME SO NO EXTRA GUEST
When are classes available?? - ONCE YOU CHECKOUT PLEASE EMAIL ME @firstname.lastname@example.org SO WE CAN DISCUSS A TIME AND DAY CONVENIENT FOR THE BOTH OF US.
- Classes are offered every calendar month except December calendar is attached each month
- Classes are also offered during the week (dates fluctuate) between the hours of 9 am and 2 pm (class lasts anywhere from 1-2 hours)
- For virtual classes please make sure to select shipping at checkout.
- If in person you will be sent address 48 hours prior to class. (Winston Salem NC)
IMPORTANT: NO REFUNDS after 48 hours bc at that time your material have and are in the process of being ordered. So please be 100% sure you are ready to take the class and can get that day off.
However if you need to reschedule that can be done. (Only allowed 1 reschedule) If you change your mind and decide you don’t want to take the class you will receive all materials but NO refunds will be issued as you pulled a date from the calendar that someone else could have taken.
NO SAME DAY BOOKING. Classes need to be booked AT LEAST a week in advance if not TWO especially if you are doing virtual.
Weekday classes start at 9 am. Saturday classes start no later than 10am.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask!!
Disclaimer : if you have nails I would highly recommend taking them off or cutting them down. You will have a hard time picking up beads. Having long nail where you can’t function may result in having to reschedule as it takes a lot of time to pick up the beads with nails
Care instructions are included with every order. Please make sure to follow so that you can take advance of the longevity of your item or items. Wipe down after each wear with the cloth provided, no direct contact with water; if so no problem just wipe down ASAP, do not sleep or do outdoor activities in your jewelry. Sweating in your jewelry can and will cause tarnishing especially if you have on lotions and body sprays.
Studies say with proper care jewelry will and can last for years.