Wholesale With Kita
Hands on Beaded Jewelry Class
Hands on Beaded Jewelry Class
- Basic - $500 (items learning : bracelet/bangles) -select 120 mins
- Advance 1 - $695 (items learning : necklaces, bracelets/bangles and earrings -select 180 mins
- Advance 2 - $725 (items learning : necklace, bracelets, bangles, earrings, nameplate vendor - gold plated and 10k gold) -select 240 mins
- The works - $870 (items learning : necklace, bracelets, bangles, earrings, handmade wire bangles (product and materials for that learning experience- )and nameplate vendor/ and ordering🥰 -select 270 mins
- PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT CORRECT CLASS AND DURATION AT CHECKOUT. DURATION IS IN BOLD LETTERS NEXT TO CLASS DESCRIPTION. IF YOU DON’T DO THIS STEP YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECK OUT.
- You will receive all materials listed below: 2 pair of flat pliers, 1 round nose pliers, 1 wire cutter, 1 bead board, storage container for beads, Toolmagic, soft wire for necklaces/bracelets tarnish resistance wire for bangle and earrings. You will also receive 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, designer style beads and color stones for practice in class (you may or may not have some for take home just depends on what you make in class) You will also receive vendors info to order your beading supplies, along with sizing charts and other helpful information. (Designer beads and color stones are selected randomly)
- One on one time with me in person or zoom with hands on training and proving information. During these 1-4 hours I will be showing you the basic technique of making handmade beaded jewelry and how and where to order your materials. I can not teach creativity that’s something you need to already have 💜. If you take “The Works” class and you select virtual we may need to break that class down into two days as that is a lot to learn in one session especially via zoom.
- Once class is completed you will be added to my private bead group on Facebook where there are videos that you can watch as refreshers, you can ask question, receive assistance, updated new vendors once they are verified, and interact with other first time beaders who have completed my class.
- Classes are offered every calendar month except December. Dates are posted above. (See picture 2 and dates always fluctuate each month) Weekday classes start at 9 am and end by or before 2 pm. (class lasts anywhere from 1-4 hours) Weekend classes start no later than 11am.
- For virtual classes please make sure to select shipping at checkout.
- If in person you will be sent address 48 hours prior to class. (We are located in Winston Salem NC)
Care instructions are included with every order. Please make sure to follow so that you can take advance of the longevity of your item or items. Wipe down after each wear with the cloth provided, no direct contact with water; if so no problem just wipe down ASAP, do not sleep or do outdoor activities in your jewelry. Sweating in your jewelry can and will cause tarnishing especially if you have on lotions and body sprays.
Studies say with proper care jewelry will and can last for years.
Class very easy.. mis kita took her time and explain everything that was needed..and what was gone get done. Definitely gone return
I enjoyed the class and I learned many things from Kita. I loved the class and I recommend this class to anyone wanting to start a jewelry business.
This class was amazing! I am so happy I took this beaded jewelry class. Kita does a wonderful job teaching, informing and helping even after the class is completed. I learned so much from her.
This class was worth every dollar! I enjoyed it, I learned a lot and even afterwards I can still contact the instructor for more advice and tips!! 100% recommend!
If you want to learn how the beaded jewelry is made properly, this is the class to invest in. She’s very informative, professional and kind! You’ll leave class very confident plus she’s there for you every step of the way if you should need any further assistance. I highly recommend!